This website, https://www.atozfoundation.lu (the "website"), is operated by the ATOZ FOUNDATION.
This page describes our Cookies Policy for https://www.atozfoundation.lu (the “website”) operated by the ATOZ FOUNDATION.
For almost any modern website to work properly, it needs to collect certain basic information on its users. To do so, the website will create files known as cookies on its users’ computers.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites. Cookies are designed to allow the website to recognise you, or to authorise other designated websites to recognise you for a particular purpose. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites.
Our Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- Allow our website to work as you would expect
- Make your experience of the Internet much smoother and more interactive.
- Remember your preferences on the sites you visit
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages to social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin)
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Help you navigate between pages more efficiently
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass data onto advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data onto third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about the specific cookies we use below:
COOKIES WE USE ON THIS WEBSITE
ATOZ FOUNDATION Cookies
|uvc||AddToAny||Needed by the website's social sharing features||1 day|
|__cfduid||AddToAny||Tracking for statistics (Identify trusted web traffic)||1 year|
|__utma||AddToAny||Tracking for statistics (This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has visited the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit, and their last visit occurred)||2 years|
|__utmb||AddToAny||Tracking for statistics (timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters the site)||Session|
|__utmc||AddToAny||Tracking for statistics (timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves the site)||30 min|
|__utmz||AddToAny||Tracking for statistics (keeps track of no personally identifiable information when the website is accessed- prevents fraudulent use of user accounts)||6 months|
|__ga||Google Analytics||Tracking for statistics (Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.)||2 years|
|__gat||Google Analytics||Tracking for statistics (Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate)||Session|
|__gid||Google Analytics||Tracking for statistics (Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.)||Session|
|collect||Google Analytics||Tracking for statistics (Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.)||Session|
|r/collect (IDE)||Google Analytics||Tracking for statistics (Used to send data to Google Analytics via DoubleClick's integrated solutions for digital marketing proposes.)||Session|
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES AND GDPR COMPLIANCE?
As our website visitors are not authenticated (logged in), we do not collect any personally identifiable information or sensitive information.
For business use:
- We request your active consent to add your email to our direct marketing mailing lists
- We collect data you provide/submit through a webform as necessary for our legitimate interests
For Administrators and Editors, who, unlike users, are authenticated, we store session information to allow them to be kept logged in.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIE DO WE USE?
ATOZ FOUNDATION uses two types of cookie:
- Session cookies are temporary. They allow website operators to follow the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and ends when the user closes the browser window. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
- Persistent cookies remain on a user’s device for a set period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Social Website Cookies
On some pages of this website, you can easily “Like” or “share our content” to your favourite Social website such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn.
Please note that the privacy implications of the AddToAny third party will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on each specific social network.
WHAT ARE YOUR COOKIES OPTIONS?
If you don't like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser's settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies.
However, please note that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly for you.